OUR PLEDGE REGARDING YOUR COVID-19 RELATED CONCERNS
Please visit our COVID-19 Updates page, watch for our emails, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@BroadwaySpokane) for the most up-to-date information about show dates and specific measures relating to the re-opening of the theater.
In three decades of bringing touring Broadway productions to Spokane, we’ve encountered many unexpected challenges — and ultimately, the shows have gone on!
As we prepare for upcoming performances, the Broadway community cannot know exactly when attending the theater will be back to normal. However, we can assure you that your well-being is our first concern.
YOU CAN BE CONFIDENT THAT WE WILL:
- Keep you informed with any updates about shows and scheduling.
- Work closely with the First Interstate Center for the Arts and local health officials to protect your health and safety when you attend performances.
- Follow guidelines set by state and local governments for large gatherings and business re-openings, including all appropriate risk mitigations.
- Honor your tickets and seating for new dates if performances must be rescheduled due to public health concerns or tour schedules.
- Provide options for exchanges or refunds if you cannot attend a performance that is rescheduled after you purchased tickets.
- Issue refunds promptly if any event must be canceled.
- Continue to bring spectacular Broadway events to Spokane, as well as other quality entertainment experiences.
Thank you for your unwavering support. We can't wait to see you again at the theater as we welcome Broadway back to Spokane!
-- The Team at WestCoast Entertainment
Health-and-Safety Protocols at the Theater
To provide a safe environment for audience members, performers, and staff, face masks and proof of vaccination will be required for all audience members. Read additional details.
The First Interstate Center for the Arts, performance venue for the STCU Best of Broadway series, is providing up-to-date information about safety protocols at rockthereopening.com. The venue has achieved GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, to prevent and respond to outbreaks.
For additional questions and concerns, please email us at info@BroadwaySpokane.com.