Final Weekend - Get tickets now!
Final Weekend - Get tickets now!
HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Face masks encouraged. Subject to change. Please review current policies
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets purchased through sources other than BroadwaySpokane.com or TicketsWest.com may not be valid!
HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, HAMILTON has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
Shows, schedules, and artists are subject to change.
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets purchased after November 28, 2021 will be delivered electronically 72 hours before your performance time. You will receive an email with a link to download your electronic tickets.
The Box Office at the First Interstate Center for the Arts opens at 10am on event days to assist with all ticketing needs. (directly across the breezeway from the main theater entrance)
Inlander Hamilton Event Guide
Online Hamilton Event Guide from the Inlander
All performances are held at the First Interstate Center for the Arts, 334 W. Spokane Falls Blvd, Spokane, WA 99201
2 hours and 45 minutes (including intermission)
Ages 10 and up.
Group Ticket Information
Groups of 10 or more receive special pricing and waived per-ticket fees. Special pricing valid only for Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday evening performances.
GROUP SALES CONTACT:
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I BUY?
There is a nine (9) ticket limit per household. All orders will be reviewed for duplicate accounts, bots or other means being used to circumvent the nine (9) ticket limit. Fraudulent ticket orders may be cancelled without notice.
- Why the limit? The ticket limit is in place to allow as many people as possible the opportunity to purchase tickets for HAMILTON. All transactions online or in-person that are detected to be bot purchases, patrons creating duplicate accounts in order to purchase more than nine (9) tickets, or any action that indicates a purchase in excess of the nine-ticket limit may be canceled without consideration.
ARE GROUP SALES AVAILABLE IF I WANT TO PURCHASE MORE THAN THE TICKET LIMIT?
Yes. Please contact the group ticketing department.
WHY ARE THERE TICKETS ONLINE THAT ARE TWICE AS EXPENSIVE AS YOUR LISTED TICKET PRICES AND AVAILABLE BEFORE THE SINGLE TICKET ON-SALE?
If you search “HAMILTON Spokane” or similar, you will likely find many re-sale sites advertising HAMILTON tickets at prices higher than those on our official site. Be aware of what website you are on before you make any purchase. TicketsWest.com and BroadwaySpokane.com are the only official sources of HAMILTON tickets in Spokane. If you purchase through other sources, we are not able to guarantee the validity of your seats, and you are very likely to pay far more than the face-value price.
Additionally, many sites may attempt to sell fraudulent tickets ahead of our on-sale date. These tickets are not valid and will not be guarantee admittance.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I BUY FROM A RESELLER OR BROKER?
When you buy from an unofficial source:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and, therefore, cannot guarantee admittance.
- We cannot replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
- You may be paying much more than the ticket’s face-value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, etc.
- We cannot issue a refund to you for any reason.
- We will not be able to locate your seats in our ticketing system if there is a problem.
WILL THERE BE ACCESSIBLE PERFORMANCES? YES!
ASL Interpretation will be offered for each Saturday matinee (1:00 PM) performance.
Wheelchair and Transfer seating is offered for all performances.
CAN I GET ON A WAITING LIST FOR TICKETS?
There is no waiting list for HAMILTON tickets.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT HAMILTON?
Saturday matinee performances on May 7, May 14, and May 21 will be interpreted in ASL.