2020-2021 Season Engagement — Rescheduled for 2022!
2020-2021 Season Engagement — Rescheduled for 2022!
- May 3, 2022 | Tuesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 4, 2022 | Wednesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 5, 2022 | Thursday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 6, 2022 | Friday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 7, 2022 | Saturday 1:00 PM On Sale TBA
- May 7, 2022 | Saturday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 8, 2022 | Sunday 1:00 PM On Sale TBA
- May 8, 2022 | Sunday 6:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 10, 2022 | Tuesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 11, 2022 | Wednesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 12, 2022 | Thursday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 13, 2022 | Friday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 14, 2022 | Saturday 1:00 PM On Sale TBA
- May 14, 2022 | Saturday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 15, 2022 | Sunday 1:00 PM On Sale TBA
- May 15, 2022 | Sunday 7:00 PM On Sale TBA
- May 17, 2022 | Tuesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 18, 2022 | Wednesday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 19, 2022 | Thursday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 20, 2022 | Friday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 21, 2022 | Saturday 1:00 PM On Sale TBA
- May 21, 2022 | Saturday 7:30 PM On Sale TBA
- May 22, 2022 | Sunday 1:00 PM On Sale TBA
- May 22, 2022 | Sunday 7:00 PM On Sale TBA
PLEASE NOTE: Tickets purchased through sources other than BroadwaySpokane.com or TicketsWest.com may not be valid.
HAMILTON is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, HAMILTON has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.
Shows, schedules, and artists are subject to change.
Ages 10 and up.
2 hours and 45 minutes including intermission.
Group Ticket Information
Groups of 10 or more receive special pricing and waived per-ticket fees. Special pricing valid only for Tuesday-Thursday and Sunday evening performances.
GROUP SALES OFFICE:
Email: [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions
WHEN IS HAMILTON COMING TO THE FIRST INTERSTATE CENTER FOR THE ARTS IN SPOKANE?
May 3-22, 2022
WHEN DO TICKETS GO ON SALE?
HAMILTON tickets are currently available to new and renewing season ticket holders for the STCU Best of Broadway Series and groups of 10 or more. Each season ticket package includes one HAMILTON ticket. Season ticket holders may purchase up to 9 additional HAMILTON tickets before single tickets go on sale to the general public. Additional HAMILTON tickets will be mailed separately from season ticket packages before the single-ticket on sale date (to be announced).
If you would like to be notified when single tickets are avialable, sign up for our e-newsletter at BroadwaySpokane.com.
HOW MUCH WILL TICKETS COST?
Season ticket prices range from $39.00 - $199.50. HAMILTON group and single ticket prices will range from $39.00 - $299.00. Prices subject to change.
HOW MANY TICKETS CAN I BUY?
There is a nine (9) ticket limit per household. All orders will be reviewed for duplicate accounts, bots or other means being used to circumvent the nine (9) ticket limit. Fraudulent ticket orders may be cancelled without notice.
- Why the limit? The ticket limit is in place to allow as many people as possible the opportunity to purchase tickets for HAMILTON. All transactions online or in-person that are detected to be bot purchases, patrons creating duplicate accounts in order to purchase more than nine (9) tickets, or any action that indicates a purchase in excess of the nine-ticket limit may be canceled without consideration.
ARE GROUP SALES AVAILABLE IF I WANT TO PURCHASE MORE THAN THE TICKET LIMIT?
Yes. Please contact the group ticketing department.
email: [email protected]
WHY ARE THERE TICKETS ONLINE THAT ARE TWICE AS EXPENSIVE AS YOUR LISTED TICKET PRICES AND AVAILABLE BEFORE THE SINGLE TICKET ON-SALE?
If you search “HAMILTON Spokane” or similar, you will likely find many re-sale sites advertising HAMILTON tickets at prices higher than those on our official site. Be aware of what website you are on before you make any purchase. TicketsWest.com and BroadwaySpokane.com are the only official sources of HAMILTON tickets in Spokane. If you purchase through other sources, we are not able to guarantee the validity of your seats, and you are very likely to pay far more than the face-value price.
Additionally, many sites may attempt to sell fraudulent tickets ahead of our on-sale date. These tickets are not valid and will not be guarantee admittance.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I BUY FROM A RESELLER OR BROKER?
When you buy from an unofficial source:
- We cannot be responsible for tickets purchased through unauthorized third parties.
- We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and, therefore, cannot guarantee admittance.
- We cannot replace your tickets if they are lost or stolen.
- You may be paying much more than the ticket’s face-value.
- We cannot contact you with information regarding time changes, show cancellations, etc.
- We cannot issue a refund to you for any reason.
- We will not be able to locate your seats in our ticketing system if there is a problem.
WILL THERE BE ACCESSIBLE PERFORMANCES? YES!
ASL Interpretation will be offered for each Saturday matinee (1:00 PM) performance.
Wheelchair and Transfer seating is offered for all performances.
CAN I GET ON A WAITING LIST FOR TICKETS?
There is no waiting list for HAMILTON tickets.
WHAT IS THE RUNNING TIME FOR HAMILTON?
Running time is 2 hours and 45 minutes, including intermission.
IS THERE AN AGE RECOMMENDATION?
HAMILTON is appropriate for ages 10+. The show contains some strong language. Every patron, regardless of age, must have a ticket.
WHERE CAN I LEARN MORE ABOUT HAMILTON?
Saturday matinee performances on May7, May 14, and May 21 will be interpreted in ASL for the deaf and hard of hearing.