Mar 18, 2020
For Our Patrons: Information Regarding Our Response To COVID-19
Updated October 21, 2020
Our team has been working closely with touring productions, the First Interstate Center for the Arts, and local health officials to bring Broadway entertainment back to you as soon and as safely as possible. Due to circumstances related to COVID-19, performances in the upcoming season have been postponed.
Season ticket holders will receive more information by email about their ticket options.
New Season Performance Updates
CATS: New Dates are October 26-31, 2021.
ANASTASIA: New Dates are December 28, 2021 – January 2, 2022.
HAMILTON: New Dates are May 3 – 22, 2022
COME FROM AWAY: New Dates are August 9 – 14, 2022
FIDDLER ON THE ROOF: New dates to be announced.
ROALD DAHL’S CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY: New dates to be announced.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC LIVE - FORCE OF NATURE: New Date is Thursday, July 8, 2021.
Questions? Please contact our Season Ticket Office:
email: [email protected].
2019-2020 Performance Status Updates
JERSEY BOYS: To be rescheduled for early 2022.
We are working on finalizing new performance dates for JERSEY BOYS. Ticket holders should keep their tickets. We will communicate further details as information becomes available.
MEAN GIRLS: Performances have been rescheduled as a special engagement for the 2021-2022 season: Tuesday, November 23 – Sunday, November 28, 2021.
MEAN GIRLS, originally part of the 2019-2020 season ticket package, has been rescheduled as a special engagement in the 2021-2022 season. Emails have been sent to ticket holders with information about new performance dates and times. Ticket holders should keep their tickets as tickets will be valid for the new performance dates.
To request a refund, please fill out and submit the MEAN GIRLS Refund Request Form. For exchanges, please or contact our ticketing team at 509.818.3438.
Refunds must be requested by Thursday, December 31, 2020.
Decisions about other upcoming events will be made and announced based on future developments and government directives.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we all navigate the coming weeks together.
Can I receive a refund for my tickets?
- Refunds will be issued automatically for any CANCELED performances.
- For RESCHEDULED performances, tickets will be honored for the same seating on the new dates. We will communicate further details to ticket holders as information becomes available. Please wait until new dates are announced before requesting refunds if you are unable to attend the new date. While it is our policy not to issue refunds for performances that take place, we understand that unusual circumstances present many challenges. We will work with patrons on a case-by-case basis and will do all that we can to accommodate individual needs.
- WestCoast Entertainment cannot refund tickets purchased through secondary ticket sellers. If you purchased tickets from a party other than WestCoast Entertainment or TicketsWest, please contact that seller directly.
When will new dates be available for rescheduled performances?
Arts and entertainment organizations across the country are working together to reschedule performances. Given current uncertainty about timelines and the complexities of rescheduling, it will take some time to finalize new dates. We hope to have information about rescheduled performances in the coming weeks.
How do you decide whether to cancel or reschedule shows?
Bringing top-quality Broadway entertainment to Spokane takes years of advance planning. Retaining current engagements by securing new dates ensures that our customers and the community can continue to enjoy productions in the future. We will cancel shows only as a last resort if alternative dates cannot be scheduled.
How will performances in the next season be affected?
We are proceeding with plans for an exciting 2020-2021 season! We are delaying our season announcement and season-ticket renewals until a projected date of mid-April. At that time, we will announce the season online and by email. Season tickets will be available for purchase online, by phone, or at the TicketsWest box office.
Where can I find information about the status of upcoming shows?
- Up-to-date Information about shows, dates, and tickets is available at BroadwaySpokane.com
- For additional reminders and notices, sign up for our e-club on the website (be sure to add [email protected] to your address book to avoid spam filters).
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates (WestCoast Entertainment, @BroadwaySpokane)
- Reminder: For ticket purchases and reliable information about shows, tickets, and pricing, use only authorized sites: BroadwaySpokane.com or TicketsWest.com.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
Please direct additional questions to 509.818.3440 or [email protected]. Our team continues to work remotely and has been receiving many inquiries. Please allow one to two business days for a response.