July 1, 2022
For Our Patrons: Information Regarding Upcoming Shows
Health and Safety Protocols for Events
Additional Information about Tickets and Shows (Frequently Asked Questions)
Health and Safety Protocols for All Events
Policies are subject to change. Please continue to visit this page at BroadwaySpokane.com/updates for current information before attending events.
Tickets are sold on a no refunds, no exchanges basis. Changes in health and safety protocols are not grounds for refunds or exchanges.
SAFETY MEASURES AT THE THEATER:
Venue Clear-Bag Policy
This policy is now in effect for all events at Spokane Public Facilities District venues, including the First Interstate Center for the Arts.
Guests may carry a small clutch bag no larger than 6.5″ x 4.5″ or one clear plastic/vinyl bag no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”. Visit firstinterstatecenter.org for details.
The venue has achieved GBAC STAR™ facility accreditation from the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC), a Division of ISSA - The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association, to prevent and respond to outbreaks.
Face masks are encouraged for the protection of performers, audiences, and staff.
Patrons are not required to show proof of vaccination or negative COVID test at this time. (policy effective March 1, 2022)
We thank our patrons for their efforts to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We strongly encourage vaccinations as well as testing after possible exposure.
If you do not feel well prior to a show, please do not put others at risk by attending. Please contact SeasonTix@BroadwaySpokane.com at least 4 hours prior to performance time for assistance rescheduling your performance date. (Rescheduling is a courtesy and not guaranteed. Tickets are sold on a no-refunds or exchanges basis.)
Please be aware that social distancing is not feasible for theater seating or common areas. Requirements for guests, touring companies, events and public assemblies are subject to change at any time without notice.
Additional Information about Tickets and Shows
(Frequently asked Questions):
Can I receive a refund for my tickets?
- Refunds will be issued automatically for any CANCELED performances.
- For RESCHEDULED performances, tickets will be honored for the same seating on the new dates. Please wait until new dates are announced before requesting refunds if you are unable to attend the new date.
- Unless a show is canceled or rescheduled, ticket purchases are final and nonrefundable. Refunds are not issued when a ticket holder chooses not to attend or is unable to attend.
- WestCoast Entertainment cannot refund tickets purchased through secondary ticket sellers. If you purchased tickets from a party other than WestCoast Entertainment or TicketsWest, please contact that seller directly.
Where can I find information about the status of upcoming shows?
- Up-to-date information about shows, dates, and tickets is available on this website (BroadwaySpokane.com)
- For additional reminders and notices, sign up for our e-club on the website (be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to avoid spam filters).
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates (WestCoast Entertainment, @BroadwaySpokane)
- Reminder: For ticket purchases and reliable information about shows, tickets, and pricing, use only authorized sites: BroadwaySpokane.com or TicketsWest.com.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
Please direct additional questions email@example.com. Our team continues to work remotely and has been receiving many inquiries. Please allow two to three business days for a response.
RELATED - Our Pledge Regarding Your COVID-19-Related Concerns
WestCoast Entertainment's assurance to you that your well-being is our first concern.