Mar 18, 2020
For Our Patrons: Information Regarding Our Response To COVID-19
Updated March 20, 2020
The well-being of our guests, staff, and community is our first priority. We have canceled one tour and are postponing events through April as we monitor ongoing developments.
ONCE ON THIS ISLAND: Canceled
Ticket holders will receive an automatic refund to cards on file. Refunds may take up to 7-10 business days to reflect on accounts. Individuals who purchased with cash or check will receive a refund by check in two to three weeks.
JERSEY BOYS: Performances to be rescheduled
Ticket holders should keep their tickets, as all previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new dates and times. Details will be provided as information becomes available.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC LIVE – SOCIAL BY NATURE: Event rescheduled for Thursday, June 18 - 7:00PM
Ticket holders should keep their tickets, as all previously purchased tickets will be honored for the new date. If a ticket holder is unable to attend the new scheduled date, please contact our ticketing team at 509.818.3438.
Decisions about other upcoming events will be made and announced based on future developments and government directives.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we all navigate the coming weeks together.
Can I receive a refund for my tickets?
- Refunds will be issued automatically for any CANCELED performances.
- For RESCHEDULED performances, tickets will be honored for the same seating on the new dates. We will communicate further details to ticket holders as information becomes available. Please wait until new dates are announced before requesting refunds if you are unable to attend the new date. While it is our policy not to issue refunds for performances that take place, we understand that unusual circumstances present many challenges. We will work with patrons on a case-by-case basis and will do all that we can to accommodate individual needs.
- WestCoast Entertainment cannot refund tickets purchased through secondary ticket sellers. If you purchased tickets from a party other than WestCoast Entertainment or TicketsWest, please contact that seller directly.
When will new dates be available for rescheduled performances?
Arts and entertainment organizations across the country are working together to reschedule performances. Given current uncertainty about timelines and the complexities of rescheduling, it will take some time to finalize new dates. We hope to have information about rescheduled performances in the coming weeks.
How do you decide whether to cancel or reschedule shows?
Bringing top-quality Broadway entertainment to Spokane takes years of advance planning. Retaining current engagements by securing new dates ensures that our customers and the community can continue to enjoy productions in the future. We will cancel shows only as a last resort if alternative dates cannot be scheduled.
How will performances in the next season be affected?
We are proceeding with plans for an exciting 2020-2021 season! We are delaying our season announcement and season-ticket renewals until a projected date of mid-April. At that time, we will announce the season online and by email. Season tickets will be available for purchase online, by phone, or at the TicketsWest box office.
Where can I find information about the status of upcoming shows?
- Up-to-date Information about shows, dates, and tickets is available at BroadwaySpokane.com
- For additional reminders and notices, sign up for our e-club on the website (be sure to add [email protected] to your address book to avoid spam filters).
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates (WestCoast Entertainment, @BroadwaySpokane)
- Reminder: For ticket purchases and reliable information about shows, tickets, and pricing, use only authorized sites: BroadwaySpokane.com or TicketsWest.com.
Who can I contact with additional questions?
Please direct additional ticketing questions to 509.818.3440 or [email protected]. We have been receiving a large number of inquiries—please allow up to 24-48 hours for a response.