June 29, 2018
SINGLE TICKET ON-SALE ANNOUNCED
STCU Best of Broadway announces single-ticket on-sale date for most engagements.
Single tickets for the 2018-2019 season of the STCU Best of Broadway series and National Geographic Live series will be available to the general public starting at 9:00am on Friday, August 3. Tickets will be available at wcebroadway.com and all TicketsWest outlets.
The on-sale date, which follows a subscriber-only availability period, includes all of next season’s engagements with the exception of Disney’s The Lion King. A separate on-sale for The Lion King will be announced on a later date.
Engagements included in the upcoming on-sale include:
STCU BEST OF BROADWAY
- Finding Neverland: November 15-18, 2018
- A Magical Cirque Christmas: Tuesday, November 20, 2018
- Waitress: December 12-16, 2018
- Legally Blonde: Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Stomp: April 2-3, 2019
- School of Rock: May 8-12, 2019
- Les Misérables: August 6-11, 2019
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC LIVE
- Pink Boots and a Machete / Mireya Mayor: Wednesday, February 20, 2019
- Capturing the Impossible / Bryan Smith: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
- A Rare Look: North Korea to Cuba / David Guttenfelder: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Season tickets are still available, and groups of 10 or more receive discounts and waived per-ticket fees. To get more information about season or group tickets, call the STCU Best of Broadway ticketing office at 509.818.3438 or email email@example.com.