Season ticket holders enjoy these perks!
Manage Your Account Online
To reprint lost tickets or to purchase additional tickets, log in to your account here.
STCU Best of Broadway season ticket holders receive special offers from select restaurants. On your performance date, simply show your tickets or ticket stub. Visit our Nearby Restaurants page to view participating restaurants and offers.
Look for the plate and utensils image to view participating restaurants. Restaurants and offers subject to change. All offers must be redeemed on the same day as the ticket stub show date. No substitutions. One offer per visit per account. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
As a season ticket holder, you can exchange your tickets for a different date or time of the same show. You may also upgrade your seat location for individual shows.
Example: Exchange your Friday ticket for HAIRSPRAY to the Wednesday performance of HAIRSPRAY .
- A price difference may apply when exchanging tickets for a non-season ticket performance or a different price level.
- Online exchanges will be available soon!
To exchange tickets:
(Must be requested 72 hours or more before your performance)
- Request by email: SeasonTix@BroadwaySpokane.com
- On performance days, exchanges may be made in person at the First Interstate Center for the Arts Box Office, open from 10am to show time on performance days. 334 W. Spokane Falls Blvd
Make a Show Swap
Once in each season, you may swap tickets from one show to another show in the current series. Swap one show for another in the STCU Best of Broadway series and special Broadway engagements (some shows may not be eligible)
Seating for swaps is subject to availability. To ensure the best seating, we ask that swaps be made as early as possible. Swaps may not be made for past or missed performances.
- Swaps must be for shows within the same season.
- The Book of Mormon and Dear Evan Hansen are not eligible for Show Swaps.
- The deadline for Show Swaps in the 2022-2023 Season will be Friday, September 2.
- Cost difference may apply.
- One swap per season.
To request a show swap:
Request by email: SeasonTix@BroadwaySpokane.com
Interest-free monthly payment plans are available only to season ticket holders. Pay 25% of your total order at the time of purchase, and three remaining monthly payments at 25% of your total order each. Choose the WCE Bill Plan option under "Select Payment Plan" before your click the "Add to Cart" button when ordering your Season Tickets.
Receive Savings and Early Access for Additional Tickets and Shows
In addition to your discounted season ticket package, you also receive early access to all special engagements. Bonus! As a season ticket holder, you don't pay fees on any additional tickets purchased -- watch for your online promo code in email notices sent to Season Ticket Holders!
Please note: Each season ticket account is limited to a total of 9 additional tickets for all dates of each event.
Season Ticket Holder Ticketing Contact
We are responding to calls in the order they are received and prioritizing calls that pertain to the next events on the calendar. Please allow 3-5 business days for us respond to your call or email. Leaving multiple messages creates a greater backlog for our staff to review and will significantly delay response time.
- Email: SeasonTix@broadwayspokane.com
- WestCoast Entertainment Office Location
421 W. Main Ave., Suite 200
Spokane, Washington 99201
Summer hours: Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 4:00pm.