Season ticket holders enjoy these perks!
Manage Your Account Online
To reprint lost tickets or to purchase additional tickets, log in to your account here.
STCU Best of Broadway season ticket holders receive special offers from select restaurants. On your performance date, simply show your STCU Best of Broadway Season Ticket ID Card and ticket stub. Visit our Nearby Restaurants page to view participating restaurants and offers.
Look for the plate and utensils image to view participating restaurants. Restaurants and offers subject to change. All offers must be redeemed on the same day as the ticket stub show date. No substitutions. One offer per visit per account. Cannot be combined with any other offer.
As a season ticket holder, you can exchange your tickets for a different date or time of the same show. You may also upgrade your seat location for individual shows.
Example: Exchange your Friday ticket for HAIRSPRAY to the Wednesday performance of HAIRSPRAY .
- Exchanges for the 2022-23 season will begin in June 1. Online exchanges will be available at that time.
- A price difference may apply when exchanging tickets for a non-season ticket performance or a different price level.
To exchange tickets:
(Must be requested 72 hours or more before your performance)
- Beginning June 1, you may exchange show dates online by signing in to your account.
- Request by email: SeasonTix@BroadwaySpokane.com
- Exchanges may be made in person at the First Interstate Center for the Arts Box Office, open from 10am to show time on performance days. 334 W. Spokane Falls Blvd
Make a Show Swap
Once in each season, you may swap tickets from one show to another show in the current series. Swap one show for another in the STCU Best of Broadway series and special Broadway engagements (some shows may not be eligible)/
Seating for swaps is subject to availability. To ensure the best seating, we ask that swaps be made as early as possible. Swaps may not be made for past or missed performances.
- Show swaps can be made only after season tickets are delivered.
- Swaps must be for shows within the same season.
- The deadline for Show Swaps in the 2022-2023 Season will be Friday, September 2.
- Cost difference may apply.
- One swap per season.
To request a show swap:
Show swaps are no longer available for shows in the 2020-2021 season. Show swaps will be available for the 2022-23 season beginning June 1.
Request by email: SeasonTix@BroadwaySpokane.com
Interest-free monthly payment plans are available only to season ticket holders. Pay 25% of your total order at the time of purchase, and three remaining monthly payments at 25% of your total order each. Choose the WCE Bill Plan option under "Select Payment Plan" before your click the "Add to Cart" button when ordering your Season Tickets.
Receive Savings and Early Access for Additional Tickets and Shows
In addition to your discounted season ticket package, you also receive early access to all special engagements. Bonus! As a season ticket holder, you don't pay fees on any additional tickets purchased -- watch for your online promo code in email notices sent to Season Ticket Holders!
Please note: Each season ticket account is limited to a total of 9 additional tickets for all dates of each event.
Season Ticket Holder Ticketing Contact
Our ticketing team is working remotely and assisting a very high number of patrons. Please allow 3-5 business days for us respond to your call or email. We are responding to calls in the order they are received and prioritizing calls that pertain to the next events on the calendar. Leaving multiple messages creates a greater backlog for our staff to review and will significantly delay response time.
- Email: SeasonTix@broadwayspokane.com
- WestCoast Entertainment Office Location
421 W. Main Ave., Suite 200
Spokane, WA 99201
Monday - Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm. In-office hours are limited at this time.